Michael's White Coat Ceremony was today. It was actually really fun, which I wasn't exactly expecting. There were so many great speakers, including Dominica's Prime Minister, which is the youngest Prime Minister serving in the world today. Very cool.
This week has gone by way too fast. I haven't had to work much this week, due to the bar being closed while they were repainting the floor. Michael is staying super busy with his studying, which leaves me alone quite a bit. Not that I'm complaining. I'm so proud of him. He's so dedicated to this profession, and I know he's going to be an absolutely amazing doctor. Its going to be a very busy next couple of weeks with work, and going on a few trips with the spouses. Should be lots of fun.
I also want to wish my Dad & Mom a Happy 27th Anniversary. I love you both so much! And I also received great news today! My cousin Michelle and her husband Adam are expecting another baby! So excited for you both. Their son, Peyton will be in our wedding! So cute. Anyway it's way past my bedtime so that's all for now. So many picture to follow.
 |
| Class of 2014 |
 |
| Yep, My hubby to be is going to be a Doctor! |
 |
| The Prime Minister of Dominica. Youngest Prime Minister serving in the world. |
 |
| Finally gets to wear that White Coat Proudly! |
 |
| The Cool Kids! AKA our group minus the girls! |
 |
| Stephanie and I. Love this girl! |
 |
| The whole group minus me! I'm just the nurse! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment