Michael has officially taken his first Medical School test. The test days are pretty much the highlight of our time here, meaning we all get to hangout without having to worry about studying. We all had a blast the night of the "Mini" and are looking forward to the next night of freedom. I've been staying super busy with working. Definitely not a bad thing. I'm going to be an expert Bartender when I get back.
Other than that we haven't really been up to much. We have our first intramural softball game this Saturday and I am so excited. It's been so long since we've both played. I'll let you all know how it goes. But that's all for now. I have an early day of work tomorrow. Being the manager of a hotel is hard work haha. Here are just a few pictures of my apartment and De Champ, the Hotel/Bar where I work as the manager of the hotel in the mornings and a bartender at night. Enjoy!
![]() |
| This is the side of the Hotel and the view from the rooms! |
![]() |
| Hotel at night! |
![]() |
| View from the bar! In the distance you can see Guadalupe |
![]() |
| Sunset from the Bar! Its one of the prettiest views on the island! |
![]() |
| View from the room! |
![]() |
| Kitchen... |
![]() |
| Part of the bedroom. That does goes out onto our wrap around balcony.. |
![]() |
| Other part of the kitchen... |
![]() |
| Bathroom... |
![]() |
| Bed... |
![]() |
| De Champ...Hotel/Bar |












No comments:
Post a Comment