Sunday, September 19, 2010

Oh How I Wish Time Would Fly!!

As I always say it has been a crazy week.  I've been working a lot lately so haven't had much down time.  Which I guess isn't a bad thing.   Michael has been studying so much this week preparing for his first Mini Exam that is on Monday.  I have faith that he is going to do very well.  We are both just ready for it to be over, so we can have some time to hangout without all the time constraints.  Life here is starting to get easier, but its still a daily struggle for us both.  Life here is very different than anything I have ever experienced.  I would take me days to explain all these things in detail.  But I will explain soon.  No worries.

This week has been a very draining week as well.  A dear friend and sorority sister of mine had a car accident earlier this week, and has been in ICU since then.  She is in need of much prayer, as well as her entire family and friends who are all struggling during this difficult time.  Elizabeth is such a beautiful person, inside and out.  I ask that you all continue to pray for this amazing girl.  Pray that God would make her whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment